San Pellegrino hosts the SPYC competition (San Pellegrino Young Chef) every two years. The aim of the contest is to award the most talented young chefs worldwide. Due to the pandemic, the 2020 event was postponed to 2021 and revised with the new event’s Covid protocols.
The 3 days of the finale took place in October 2021 in Milan and was Live on air, and on a virtual platform. All the contents were edited and formatted to be transformed into a strategic asset for all social media.
Following the confirmation of the partner agency NEXT, TPI was hired as Cost and Project Manager to support San Pellegrino, starting from the budget refine. TPI commitments included coordination with third parties for the development and production of multimedia content and the support in creating a template design process for budget management and reporting. TPI was also involved in the risk evaluation to set up a Live and Digital event due to the Covid -19.
Solutions and TPI Added values
- Support San Pellegrino with agency pitch.
- Implementation of a new budget structure
- Optimization of time/costs and efficiency, setting up a revision protocol with the event agency.
- Continuous meetings with the client and the agency to supervise the production processes
- Support in cost control and production advice across tender phase, pre-production, production and live event.
- Involvement as Cost Controller in the production of content for social media platforms.